Thursday 22 August 2013

A weekend with " Shnuckylove Ruffles"

Well I have been busy this week in the rufflin' department.. 

I have dusted of my sewing machines and sifted through all my gorgeous floral fabrics and decided to take my hand-made business Shnuckylove out of its winter break.. The weather here has been unseasonably warmer than usual , so the spring flowers have been out blooming a little earlier. This has made me inspired and really keen to get back into my sewing room .. 

So I have been working on a new collection which I have named "Sweet Arabella" which will be full of soft pastel florals and the odd Bell & Boo ruffle.. 

Here is a little peek at what is to come 




This release will be coming soon , so watch my facebook page for more updates..

Much Love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...