Thursday 1 August 2013

A weekend with " Scrap the Girls"

Hellloooo there and welcome to the 1st of the month already!!! Well I have some exciting news to share with you tonight ( two in fact.. the other is posted for a little later ) .

I have just been accepted to be apart of the Scrap the Girls challenge blog which I am super dooper excited about. 



So for my first challenge the following criteria had to be followed:
♥  Flowers
♥ Masking
♥ Doodling and
♥ Chipboard or wood veneers

And here is my take on the challenge ;

And here are some close ups of the layout..




Well thanks so much for taking a peek and I hope that you pop on over and take a look at the other examples up for the month and take part too..

Much Love 
Bernii xx


8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) It means the world to me that you took the time to leave me such a kind comment xx

      Delete
  2. This is just stunning! So artistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina.. I LOVED playing around with this collection , even though it is not my " normal" go to paper.. :)

      Delete
  3. hooray for you and gorgeous layout to kick off your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I love those three flower clusters with the layering behind, very fun! I love when it is alot happening on a page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cluster and the dimension it creates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH W-O-W. This page is so freaking fabulous! I absolutely love your work, and congrats on Bo Bunny DT! I am excited to be on the LPS team with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...