Sunday 14 July 2013

A weekend with " Week 11" project life layout..

Wowsers..
I had no idea just how far behind I have been in creating my actual Project life layouts.


I guess I have not noticed as I am forever making notes and collecting pictures in my little journal and achieving lots just by doing that! I am not stressed at all and am happy to plod along while I am cultivating a good life


I tried out one of the photo freedom sleeves this week and loved it.


Here are some close up pics




Much Love
Bernii xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the bold and bright colours and the embellies are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous pages. Love all the personal touches you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous, Bernii, full of awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...