Tuesday 14 May 2013

A week with " OUR TRIP .. An Amy Tangerine Day book "

Helllooooo :)

Well last night I finally finished my very first day book!! It took me a few months to complete ( I am not really sure why) , and with all the gorgeous products it was so easy to pull together. lately I have found that I am gravitating more towards scrapping with complete collections to make my scrapping easier. I am so time poor at the moment that working  this way has really made it easier and faster to get memories down , instead of spending my time looking for the "right" embellishment or paper.
 I used Amy Tangerine products that I picked up some time ago from my local Spotlight , and I literally bought one of everything that they had available ha ha .. If you have been eyeing off these little day books, grab one and have fun!! 


BE WARNED: Photo overload xx



Seam binding ribbon added to the binding for some added interest.



I made some pin wheels using the Jenni Bowlin punch that I grabbed form Polly Scrap Kits store. 

I through the book and added borders to he pictures to help them stand out. 

Love the pockets in the book that allow for memorabilia to be added :) 

I LOVE this picture of my daughter and me :)



I added a few bows to the book for added interest by using some Seam Binding. 




I love clustering and adding the little details through out the book. 



Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look ♥

Bernii xx






4 comments:

  1. I love this Bernii. It's so beautiful & you have fabulous handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kayla.. I think I may have a new addiction ;)

      Delete
  2. this is stunning girl and the only day book i don't own LOL i have used so many to document holidays and they make it super easy. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, They are so easy right :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...