Friday 31 May 2013

A week with " PL week 8"

Well I have had another fun week playing a little catch up with my Project Life this week..

This week I set myself a little challenge and decided to use he new Lucky Charm line, which at first glance looks like quite a feminine line. But because I had lots of pictures of my son and a couple of my husband , I tries to make it more masculine . I had to use a few other bits and bobs, like wood veener and enamel dots,  but the majority was based on just this collection!

I also tried using a different page design as I had so many photos again this week, and I could not bear to not include anything. I even added in an extra insert, to accommodate them all!! I LOVE it though and LOVE that all these " everyday" happenings are being recorded.. 



The left hand side of the page using the Design A page protector. ♥


I had so many pictures , I added in an extra insert.♥ 

The other side of the insert, showing off and awesome paint along that I took part in . 

The right hand side of the page and using a new page format too , to hold all the pictures. ♥

I used some Studio Calico cards to help "fill" in some pockets ♥

A peek at how the week looks as a whole ♥
Much Love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...