Tuesday 30 April 2013

A week with " ADVENTURE "

So a few weeks back I received the most STUNNING collection of papers and embellies from the new Heidi Swapp collections!! I orderd both the "Serendipity" and the "Colour Pop" ranges and I literally squealed in delight and excitement when I clapped  eyes on the "Colour Pop" range in particular! The vibrant colours of pink, yellow turquoise, black and peach mixed with chevron ad polka dots makes my heart skip a beat when I see them . I LOVE colour and lots of it so I can not wait to play!!
But before I am allowing myself to play, I am hoping to use up some of the previous Heidi Swapp goodies so I have decided to play along with the 8 week ADVENTURE that Heidi Swapp is presenting on her blog with her fabulous design team. You can find the first week steps here.





So I have pretty much followed step by step, but I will be going back through and adding paint splatters, sequins and more little touches at the end to help tie the album all together.
I added a sweet flair from A piece of Cake Designs.
This is the "Characters" of my life section. I just added a little info about the "right now" with each of us.
 ♥ I added some old Heidi Swapp ghost letters to each of our pages ♥
 ♥ My cute as pie son Hunter♥ 


I am loving this album so far and really enjoying the process! Sometimes it is just really nice to follow along on a class and not have to think about the next step :) 

Thanks so much .. Until next time ...Bernii xx

6 comments:

  1. Bernadette this looks sooo lovely , can't wait to see more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bernadette, what a gorgeous project this is! Well done! And your kidlets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great!!! (and i adore those glitter letters!!) i found you by way of kim jeffress. you are rockin' this album. thanks for showing it off.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm so so happy you're following along! And your album is just perfect!!! I love love love your take on it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your album is so lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming to see you from Heidi Swapp's facebook. I love your book and am having fun with mine as well. Hugs, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...