Friday 22 June 2012

Scrap the boys June challenge

Well, it seems I am on a roll and have managed to make another layout using the June A piece of cake designs, and I can't believe  that is has taken me this ling to complete my very first LO of Hunter...

So to help me get this first LO complete I used the challenge over at Scrap the boys. Here is the task:
You need to create a layout featuring your boy(s) helping others, you also need to use paint on your layout!

Pictures of Hunter helping Mummy with the washing


Paint along the edges of the layout


I love working with challenges and am finding that I am completing more Layouts this way too ♥

3 comments:

  1. Awesome page and such fun photos!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable layout!! Those pics are just gorgeous. I love how you have balanced the layout out!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that's too cute. Love it!!! Thanks for playing at STB :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...