Thursday 21 June 2012

Handmade by Suzanne sketch challenge

Well I made it. It took me 6 months, but I made it..:)

Last year I was very lucky enough to  meet a gorgeous lady, with a loving heart , generous soul and beautiful nature, and I am so very lucky that I can call her my friend..
(If you want to take a peek at who she is head on over to here to check her out.:)


So any way we made an agreement at the start of the year, that we would get back into scrapbooking his year  as we both have to little boys , at the same age, and NOT ONE page made about either of them.. tut tut !!!So to help us get back into the swing of things we decided to participate in the monthly sketch challenge over at Handmade by Suzanne.. Not hard right?? wellllll lets just say that  the first sentence sums it up..lol..


So here is the LO finally.. using the gorgeous June kit from A piece of cake designs . This time I found it a little challenging as this is not a usual color palette I would use.. so loved the fact that I could still make something from the kit (that just shows how well these kits are put together..:)


Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...